Fully functional mobile site helps Jones Partners team build a strong online presence and connect with their clients on the move.
Since its early days back in 1970, Jones Partners has been providing high quality services that helped the company cement its place as the ‘go-to’ company for Insolvency and Business Recovery related services in the region.
The team consists of hands-on practitioners with a wealth of experience across a plethora of industries.
Jones Partners’ marketing initiatives have been largely limited to word-of-mouth and the organisation’s website. However, with the insolvency and bankruptcy industry being dynamic and in a state of constant change, and digital marketing taking precedence over traditional marketing, the company required a strong presence on the web. This serves an important purpose- building a strong online reputation for Jones Partners.
Jones Partners approached solomoIT following a workshop conducted by Logan Nathan (CEO of solomoIT). A brief chat after the workshop resulted in our team demonstrating our skill set, which were found to be exactly what Jones Partners had in mind.
We were required to design and develop a complete website solution and mobile site complemented by social media support to fulfil the following:
1.User-friendly interface that’s professional and informative;
2.Focus on Jones Partners’ core services;
3.Ethical search engine optimisation techniques for improved search engine rankings;
4.Measure the keyword positions and traffic conversions on a daily basis;
5.Social media set-up and integration to support inbound traffic flow and community management;
6.Functional mobile website to target ‘on-the-move’ clients
The solomoIT team implemented the following processes to fulfil the requirements set forth in the brief:
1. Digital Marketing strategy – tailored to leverage on social, local and mobile platforms
2. Building the website using the latest design and development technologies for complete user-experience - Codeigniter PHP Framework, MySQL, HTML 5 and CSS 3
3. Design and develop key Social Media profiles, which are consistent with visual branding and services, offering key messages
4. Provide digital marketing related training and consultancy (on-going basis)
5. Integrate social media marketing for inbound (conversion) and outbound (referrals) traffic flow
6. Implement traffic measurement and conversion matrix, optimised for search engines ensuring compliance criteria is met
7. Ongoing search engine optimisation and social media consultation for greater brand awareness, community engagement and conversions
8. Blog integration to capture posts from the Jones Partners team members’ respective blogs
We implemented a fully integrated digital marketing solution, incorporating social, local and mobile dimensions. This allows Jones Partners to build a strong online reputation, engage with their clients and serve their clients effectively.
The functional mobile website helps clients connect with the Jones Partners team while on the move. Visitors can easily navigate through the mobile site and find the information they require and also contact the Jones Partners team at the click of a button.
Our team at solomoIT also set up the social media accounts for the company and will be providing social media management and consultation as and when required.
As insolvency and bankruptcy experts, it was vital for us to partner with a professional digital marketing company that understood how to help us transition and explain how we can help individuals and companies in financial distress, on a social media platform. Following our meeting with Logan and his team, right off the bat, we knew we’ve made the right choice. We were confident in their technical expertise and loved their amicable approach towards us.
We felt right at home. For us, solomoIT is small enough to provide us with a high level of customer focus and large enough to cater to all our online requirements.
Thanks to their work, we’ve noticed enquiries increase and our team has a lot more options to effectively engage with our clients. Would we recommend solomoIT to others? Probably not as we’d love to keep Logan and his team our best kept secret! Thanks a lot guys, and we hope to send many projects your way!