Enjoys a well established digital presence and strong competitive position against rivals.
One Hour Plumbing company consists of a team of plumbing experts in Sydney who specialise in providing gas, electric and solar hot water systems repairs/replacements and repairing blocked drains and cisterns. The team's one hour rapid response feature continues to be a hit among customers.
The company, since its inception, operated based on word-of-mouth and a bit of traditional advertising. However, as is the nature of any industry, competition was intense and the need to explore new media channels to establish brand presence and also increase sales became a necessity.
The One Hour Plumbing management approached solomoIT (formally ICTIP) as a customer referral and the briefs required us to design and develop an online and mobile website presence to market their services to meet the following criteria:
1. Friendly user interface for traditional web, smart-phones and tablet/ipad devices;
2. Websites to focus on core services and suppliers;
3. Easier 'call to action' to covert users who visit the web and mobile site;
4. Improve branding and awareness to selected targeted suburbs;
5. Develop the contents for prescribed service offerings and target market
6. Use of ethical search engine optimisation (white-hat SEO);
7. Measure the keyword positions and traffic conversations on a daily basis;
8. Social media integration to facilitate inbound and outbound traffic flow
9. Multi-platform presence to suit mobile devices such as smart-phones and iPad/tablet
The following processes were carried out by solomoIT (formally ICTIP) to ensure that the client's services are successfully marketed and converted using key Social Media platforms, locally targeted websites and optimised mobile presence:
1. Digital Marketing strategy – tailored to address the issues set forth by the client (refer the brief section above)
2. Building websites optimised for PC screens, Tablets/iPads and smart-phones
3. Design and develop key Social Media profiles, which are consistent with visual branding and services, offering key messages
4. Integrate social media marketing for inbound (conversion) and outbound (referrals) traffic flow
5. Implement traffic measurement and conversion matrix, optimised for search engines ensuring compliance criteria are met
6. Ongoing search engine optimisation and social media postings (social media management) for greater brand awareness and conversions
A complete social local and mobile digital marketing solution was provided, harnessing the potential of social media marketing, locally optimised web development and mobile website. This allows One Hour Plumbing to be found easily by prospective customers in the digital sphere for selected keywords/phrases searches. With the social media and mobile presence adding value via community engagement, One Hour Plumbing is now a well-established brand for its target market and in a strong position to complete with their existing and emerging competitors.
"We were clueless on how to get started online, especially due to the ever-changing nature of the online sphere. Also, we do not have the resources to focus on digital marketing initiatives internally. Upon our initial meeting with the team at solomoIT , our minds were at ease as they seemed to know exactly what they were talking about. Their services were spot-on and well within budget. We are in a position to focus on the core aspect of our business, which is plumbing, while solomoIT ensures our digital presence is spot-on. Thanks guys."