Social media has risen to becoming platform for businesses to gain more reputation, branding, traffic and generate leads for your business. With the benefits offered by each social media platform varying, most Australian businesses have found it to be beneficial to maintain a presence in the key social media networks such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
However, experience tells us, managing a wide range of profiles can be overwhelming and you may have experienced your social media activities spiraling out of control. Social media management tools such as HootSuite can help you gain control and get the most of your social media profiles.
As rosy as it may seem, adopting a social media management solution requires investment in terms of money and time. Knowing exactly what you hope to achieve using a management tool is essential when it comes to selecting one that will work best for you. Here are some of the factors you need to consider:
- Which social media channels work best for you
- What do you want to measure using the management tools
- Allocated budget
As a digital marketing agency, we provide our clients with social media management solutions that help them establish a strong presence in the digital sphere and also connect and engage with their target audiences.
In this edition of our newsletter we will be touching on the benefits of using one of the leading social media management tools around – the HootSuite Pro package.
Benefits of using HootSuite to manage your Social Media profiles
- Managing multiple profiles – Flipping through a range of social media pages/channels can be a confusing and time consuming affair. HootSuite Pro enables you to manage multiple social media profiles in one dashboard. Have a look at the image below for a view of the HootSuite dashboard (check out how our company’s many Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles are being on one dashboard).
- Scheduling – Schedule posts/tweets on the different channels you manage can be done. This enables one’s social media profile to be active even when you are not accessing your profile.
- Analyse social media performance – Keep track of how your audiences are engaging with your brand at a glance thanks to HootSuite Pro’s analytic features. You are now able to understand how your audiences are engaging with your brand. Most platforms allow you to customise the reports with the fields that you require, allowing you to be on top of your social media initiatives at all times.
- Ability to shorten URLs – Different platforms have different URL shorteners such as Owly on Hootsuite Pro. HootSuite tracks the clicks made on each of your posts. This nifty feature lets you ascertain which social media posts resonate with your audience so that you may take corrective action on your content strategy.
- Facilitate engagement with your target audience – It enables you to identify the perception of your brand in the world of social media and which keywords are closely associated with your brand. Responding and acting upon any comments and issues made by your customer can also be done in a timely manner.
- Reporting – Hootsuite Pro enables your entire organisation to be in the loop with its comprehensive reporting capabilities. It facilitates clear communication of the volume, visibility and perception of your social media activities. This feature is essential to identify, at a glance, how your social media activities are working out in relation to your organisation’s marketing objectives. We will be looking at this area in more detail in our next newsletter (so keep your eyes peeled).
Our social media team consists of certified HootSuite professionals who are up to date with the latest in the world of social media through an industry-recognised certification. We are dedicated to helping our clients by managing your social media presence.
Feel free to contact us on any of our services ranging from social media marketing to consultation and start benefiting from a professional and well-trained social media team.
Keep an eye out for the next installment of this article for a detailed view of how HootSuite plays a pivotal role in your social media strategy by providing a robust reporting system that facilitates proactive action.
In the meantime, feel free to put your comments and also provide feedback on any management tools that you currently use. We will also be happy to answer any questions that you may have on this subject.
SolomoIT is a digital marketing agency, based in Sydney, Australia, offering fully integrated social, local and mobile marketing solutions.
Businesses that have already surfaced to the cloud are aware of the massive efficiencies they are able to reap using web and mobile applications leveraging the latest digital hybrid technology hardware...
In today digital age it is given that every business needs to have a web presence in order to reach their potential target market! However, Having assisted hundreds of small to medium businesses develop...
Officially announced! to the total length. That’s not all! This is a fabulous news for SMEs struggling to